2. CONTENT Clientacknowledges that AmeriCenters does not monitor the content of information transmitted through AmeriCenters' telecommunications lines or equipment, which includes, but is not limited to, Internet, telephone, fax lines and data lines ("Telecommunications Lines"). Client further acknowledges that AmeriCenters is merely providing a conduit for Client's Telecommunications Lines transmissions, and that AmeriCenters accepts no liability for the content of transmissions by its clients.
3. PER USER BASIS The client agrees that access to AmeriCenters Telecommunications Services are provided on a per user basis. Additional users may be added for a monthly fee. If you request access for an additional user you agree to pay AmeriCenters any fees associated with this request.
4. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS In the event that the Per User Basis clause is found to be breached, AmeriCenters may disconnect all access to the Internet upon three (3) days written notice. The client will pay all fees for any unauthorized use upon invoice from AmeriCenters. AmeriCenters shall have no obligation to reconnect the client until such fees have been paid in full and the client has ceased to make unauthorized access.
5. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AmeriCenter services are only available at AmeriCenter business centers and connection is only permitted at those centers. Client must not create any links between our network and any other network.
6. CLIENT INSTALLED TELECOMMUNICATIONS LINES It is part of the AmeriCenter business model to provide Telecommunications Lines and equipment to its clients. Clients may not bypass the use of the AmeriCenters Telecommunications Lines and equipment by installing their own direct Telecommunications Lines. On a case by case basis and at AmeriCenters sole discretion, AmeriCenters may grant client authorization to install direct Telecommunications Lines upon written request by the client. This permission, if granted, will require the execution of an Agreement by Client, which may, without limitation, require Client to make a monthly payment of a direct access fee as set by AmeriCenters.
7. PHONE NUMBER The Client agrees that the phone number(s) assigned to Client are for Client's use during the term of Client's agreement. The phone numbers remain the property of AmeriCenters and the Client has no contractual or vested interest in the telephone service or telephone numbers provided by AmeriCenters.
8. WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE Client acknowledges that AmeriCenters' building-wide Wireless Internet Service is provided on an as-is basis with no guarantee and no warranty. AmeriCenters' Wireless Internet Service is subject to periodic maintenance and unforeseen downtime. AmeriCenters will not be liable if for any reason our Wireless Internet Service is unavailable for any time or any period.
9. IP ADDRESSES Client acknowledges that IP addresses are assigned on a dynamic basis and there is no assurance that the Client will be assigned the same or similar IP Address between sessions. Public Static IP addresses are available with AmeriCenters Wired Internet Service for an additional fee.
10. SECURITY VIOLATIONS Clients are prohibited from engaging in any violations of system or network security. The AmeriCenters Internet access may not be used in connection with attempts - whether or not successful - to violate the security of a network, service, or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include, without limitation hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service attacks; and distributing viruses or other harmful software. AmeriCenter reserves the right to suspend Internet access upon notification from a recognized Internet authority or ISP regarding such abuse. We may disconnect your equipment and withhold services if we consider that your hardware or software is, or has become, inappropriate for connection to our network or otherwise violates these Rules.
11. VIRUS AND MALWARE PROTECTION Clients are responsible for their own virus and malware protection on their systems and hardware and are expected to keep their antivirus and anti-malware software current with the latest virus definition files. AmeriCenters strongly suggests clients install and maintain their own managed firewall for their protection.
12. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF SERVICE AmeriCenters does not provide any service level agreement to our clients in regard to provision or loss of service for its services. AmeriCenters shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, arising out or resulting from any loss of service or degradation of connectivity / access to the Internet with this Agreement, even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply, to the fullest extent permitted by law, regardless of the negligence or other fault of either party.
Revised - March 2016